News and Announcements
- Archived: RIPE NCC Launches New 'IPv6 in the RIPE Database' Webinar
The RIPE NCC has launched a fourth webinar as part of its online training services: IPv6 in the RIPE Database.
- Archived: TERENA Secretary General Receives Royal Recognition for Contribution to the Internet
The RIPE NCC congratulates Karel Vietsch on his appointment as an Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau, which is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed in the Netherlands.
- Archived: RIRs Submit Remarks to ITU WTPF-13
On 29 April 2013, the RIPE NCC, as a sector member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), formally submitted a document to the ITU Secretariat on behalf of the five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- Archived: RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012, including the Financial Report 2012, is now published.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014
The RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014 is now available online.
- Archived: A Reminder About Incorrect Use of the RIPE Database
Over the past few months there have been a number of reported incidents where misuse of the RIPE Database may have occurred. Most recently, we have received complaints that companies have been using contact information in the RIPE Database to market their services to members of the RIPE community.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Launches the RIPE Database Training Course
The RIPE NCC is launching the fourth course in its training portfolio, the RIPE Database Training Course.
- Archived: Meeting Brings Together RIRs and Law Enforcement Agencies
The UK Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) and the RIPE NCC, together with the other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs), organised a dedicated meeting for Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) for the third time on 13 March.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Hosts Brussels Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators
The first 2013 Roundtable Meeting was held in Brussels on 19 March, adjacent to the European Commission's High Level Group on Internet Governance, and attracted around 40 participants from governments, regulators and industry.
- Archived: Axel Pawlik Represents RIPE NCC at Royal Briefing on Dutch Role in Digital Economy