News and Announcements
- Archived: RIPE NCC Launches New Initiatives at EuroDIG 2013
EuroDIG (the European Dialogue on Internet Governance) held its sixth meeting in Lisbon on 20-21 June 2013, attracting its largest ever audience of more than 600 registered attendees from government, business, civil society and the Internet technical community.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting 25 June 2013
The RIPE NCC Executive Board met on 25 June 2013.
- Archived: The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is Now Online
- Archived: Changes to the RIPE NCC Senior Management Team
Kaveh Ranjbar joins the RIPE NCC's Senior Management Team as Head of the Science Division.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Report on the ITU WTPF-13
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) held its fifth World Telecommunications/ICT Policy Forum (WTPF) in Geneva from 14-16 May 2013.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Launches New 'IPv6 in the RIPE Database' Webinar
The RIPE NCC has launched a fourth webinar as part of its online training services: IPv6 in the RIPE Database.
- Archived: TERENA Secretary General Receives Royal Recognition for Contribution to the Internet
The RIPE NCC congratulates Karel Vietsch on his appointment as an Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau, which is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed in the Netherlands.
- Archived: RIRs Submit Remarks to ITU WTPF-13
On 29 April 2013, the RIPE NCC, as a sector member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), formally submitted a document to the ITU Secretariat on behalf of the five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- Archived: RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012, including the Financial Report 2012, is now published.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014
The RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014 is now available online.