News and Announcements
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2013
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2013, including the Financial Report 2013, is now available.
- SEE 3 RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Report
The third South East Europe (SEE 3) RIPE NCC Regional Meeting took place from 14-15 April in Sofia, Bulgaria, attracting more than 200 participants from around the region.
- IPv6 in Mobile Networks
- RIPE NCC Amsterdam Office Opening Hours During Easter 2014
RIPE NCC Amsterdam office opening hours during Easter 2014
- IPv6 on the Agenda at WTDC 2014
The RIPE NCC, representatives of the other Regional Internet Registries, ITU Member States and Sector Members took part in the International Telecommunication Union’s World Telecommunication Development Conference (WTDC-14) this past fortnight in Dubai, UAE.
- The RIPE NCC Opens Regional Office in Dubai
On 31 March 2014, the RIPE NCC officially opened its regional office in Dubai.
- Single Sign-On for the RIPE Database
With the RIPE NCC Access single sign-on service, users can log in once and can access many RIPE NCC services. Now, with the new RIPE Database release, users can update their data in the RIPE Database using this single sign-on service.
- The RIPE Community and the Evolution of the IANA Functions
On Friday 14 March, the United States Government announced that it intends to transition stewardship of key Internet functions (including the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority, or IANA) to the global multi-stakeholder community. It has asked ICANN to facilitate, in consultation with the global multi-stakeholder community, the development of a proposal for the transition.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests 2013
The report on law enforcement agency (LEA) requests details the nature of LEA requests to the RIPE NCC and the actions that were taken as a result.
- IPv6 Adoption Sweet Spots