News and Announcements
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2016 and Financial Report 2016
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2016 and Financial Report 2016 are now available.
- RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart - Now Updated
RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart
- RIPE NCC Academic Initiative: "How the Internet Works"
The RIPE NCC Academic Initiative: “How the Internet Works” is visiting Lebanon for an interactive course that lays out the basics of the Internet, its protocols, and the Domain Name System (DNS).
- IPv6 Train-the-Trainer Programme in Iran
The RIPE NCC held a Train-the-Trainer session in Tehran, Iran from 25 February to 1 March 2017.
- RIPE NCC Holds Meeting for Ukrainian Law Enforcement
From 6-7 March 2017, the RIPE NCC held a meeting for Ukrainian Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) in Kiev.
- General Meeting May 2017 - Registration Open
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) will take place from 10-12 May 2017 in the InterContinental Budapest Hotel in Hungary, adjacent to the RIPE 74 Meeting. The GM begins with presentation of the reports from the RIPE NCC in the RIPE NCC Services Working Group at 16:00 UTC+2. The formal, members-only section of the GM starts immediately after the working group session.
- Call for Nominations for RIPE NCC Executive Board
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 10 May 2017, an election will take place to fill three seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE NCC Receives /19 from IANA's Recovered Pool
On 1 March 2017, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated the equivalent of a /19 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).
- RIPE NCC Holds Meeting for Governments and Regulators
On Tuesday, 24 January 2017, the RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators in Brussels.
- RIPE NCC and ARISPA Sign Memorandum of Understanding
The RIPE NCC and the Arab Regional ISPs & DSPs Association (ARISPA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Beirut on 26 January 2017.