- RIPE NCC Receives /14 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
Yesterday, on 2 September 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated a /14 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address ranges 184.108.40.206/15, 220.127.116.11/16 and 152.89/16. We are currently adding this to our available pool.
- NRO NC Election 2015: Call for Nominations
This is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- Pre-November 2011 MD5 Passwords for Maintainer Objects Removed on 13 July 2015
On Monday 13 July, the RIPE NCC removed all RIPE Database maintainer MD5 passwords that had not been changed since November 2011.
- RIPE NCC Involvement at SEE 4
A recap of the RIPE NCC's contribution to the SEE 4 meeting in Belgrade.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives a /13 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 March 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /13 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 18.104.22.168/13, which will be added to our available pool.