News and Announcements
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tbilisi
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Tbilisi took place on 19 May 2015 at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel in Georgia. A total of 90 attendees from six countries participated in the meeting.
- IANA Stewardship on the Agenda at RIPE NCC Roundtable Lunch for Governments and Regulators
Following on from many successful Roundtable Meetings for Governments and Regulators, the RIPE NCC organised a Roundtable Lunch for public sector participants adjacent to the RIPE 70 Meeting in Amsterdam on Thursday, 14 May 2015.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2015
The report on the General Meeting May 2015
- RIPE NCC Member Update May 2015
Issue 29 of the RIPE NCC Member Update
- RIPE NCC Announces "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Partnership with CITC in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - KSA, 6 May 2015. Today the RIPE NCC officially announced its partnership with the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the “Train the Trainer” initiative.
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.
- RIPE NCC Involvement at SEE 4
A recap of the RIPE NCC's contribution to the SEE 4 meeting in Belgrade.
- Report on the Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2015
Report on Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2015
- Report on the 2015 Russian IGF
The sixth annual Russian Internet Governance Forum (IGF) was held on 7 April 2015 in Moscow, Russia. The meeting attracted over 500 participants and focused on Internet governance and regulation, as well as the technical, political and economic aspects of ICT development.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes