News: Industry Developments
- Call for Comments for a Draft SLA for the IANA Numbering Services
On 15 January, 2015, the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) Team submitted the Internet Numbers Community Proposal to the request for proposals issued by the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG).
- Report on the Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2015
Report on Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) 2015
- Report on the 2015 Russian IGF
The sixth annual Russian Internet Governance Forum (IGF) was held on 7 April 2015 in Moscow, Russia. The meeting attracted over 500 participants and focused on Internet governance and regulation, as well as the technical, political and economic aspects of ICT development.
- Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies
Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies 2015
- NRO News
- Internet Number Community IANA Proposal Published and Submitted
On 15 January, the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team submitted the Internet numbers community’s proposal on IANA stewardship to the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG), as requested by the ICG.
- LACNIC Announces New Executive Director
After an in-depth and thorough selection process, LACNIC's Board of Directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Oscar Robles as LACNIC's new Executive Director.
- Second Draft of Numbers Community IANA Stewardship Proposal Published
The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team has published a second draft of the Internet numbers community proposal on the transition of the IANA stewardship.
- RIPE NCC and EuroDIG: Open Call for Input
EuroDIG, the European Dialogue on Internet Governance, is an open forum that meets annually to discuss Internet governance issues of relevance to Internet stakeholders in Europe. EuroDIG 2015 will take place from 4-5 June 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria. What issues do you think should be on the agenda?
- ITU Plenipotentiary 2014: RIPE NCC Report
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Plenipotentiary 2014 (PP-14) took place over three weeks in Busan, South Korea, from 20 October to 7 November. RIPE NCC staff attended the conference, alongside colleagues in the Internet technical community, and welcome the overall outcome of the event.