- 94th Executive Board Meeting - Summary Notes and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 94th meeting on 19 June 2014.
- RIPE NCC Treasury Statute 2014
On 19 June 2014, the RIPE NCC Executive Board and the RIPE NCC Management signed the RIPE NCC Treasury Statute, which sets out the principles regarding the stable management of the RIPE NCC reserves
- Closure of Test Traffic Measurements Service and Changes to the DNS Monitoring Service
On 1 July 2014, the RIPE NCC Test Traffic Measurements Service (TTM) was shut down and the old DNS Monitoring Service (DNSMON) was phased out.
- Olaf Kolkman Steps Down From the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
Olaf Kolkman has stepped down from the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
- RIPE NCC Amsterdam Office Opening Hours on 4 July 2014
The RIPE NCC Amsterdam office will be closed on Friday, 4 July 2014.
- RIPE NCC Receives Allocation from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 20 May 2014, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /11 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 184.108.40.206/11, which will be added to our available pool.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2014
- 92nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 92nd meeting on 1 April 2014.
- Legacy IPv4 Address Space Returned to IANA
On 22 April 2014, the RIPE NCC handed over 5,376 returned legacy IPv4 addresses to IANA. This is the second time the RIPE NCC has returned legacy IPv4 addresses to IANA. For more information, please see the original news item and related documents.
- RIPE NCC Security Update on "Heartbleed" SSL Encryption Bug
The RIPE NCC is highly committed to protecting our IT infrastructure and safeguarding our members' data. Last week, a bug exploiting a serious security vulnerability in SSL encryption technology was discovered to have affected millions of websites.