- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives a /13 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 March 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /13 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 126.96.36.199/13, which will be added to our available pool.
- Call for Nominations for RIPE NCC Executive Board
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 13 May 2015, an election will take place to fill two seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE NCC Consultations Report 2015
From November 2014 to January 2015, the RIPE NCC enlisted independent consultants to carry out interviews with RIPE NCC members and other interested parties in the RIPE community. The aim of these consultations was to check on our progress since the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and to identify issues that our community would like us to address.
- RIPE Community Selects CRISP Team Members
Following an open call for community volunteers, the RIPE Chair, Hans Petter Holen, has confirmed the appointment of two individuals from the RIPE community to the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship (CRISP) team.
- Wilfried Woeber Appointed to NRO NC
Wilfried Woeber was appointed to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) by the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- ICANN 51: Continuing Global Discussion of IANA Stewardship and ICANN Accountability
The 51st ICANN meeting was held in Los Angeles, USA, from 11-16 October 2014, with questions surrounding the IANA stewardship transition and the accountability of ICANN driving much of the agenda.