- Pre-November 2011 MD5 Passwords for Maintainer Objects Removed on 13 July 2015
On Monday 13 July, the RIPE NCC removed all RIPE Database maintainer MD5 passwords that had not been changed since November 2011.
- 13 July is Deadline to Update Pre-Nov 2011 MD5 Passwords for MNTNR Objects
Updating old MD5 hashes in RIPE Database
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tbilisi
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Tbilisi took place on 19 May 2015 at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel in Georgia. A total of 90 attendees from six countries participated in the meeting.
- RIPE NCC Involvement at SEE 4
A recap of the RIPE NCC's contribution to the SEE 4 meeting in Belgrade.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives a /13 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 March 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /13 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 22.214.171.124/13, which will be added to our available pool.