- General Meeting November 2015 - Registration Open
- NRO NC Call for Nominations 2015
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Dmitry Kohmanyuk ends on 31 December 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives /14 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
Yesterday, on 2 September 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated a /14 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address ranges 18.104.22.168/15, 22.214.171.124/16 and 152.89/16. We are currently adding this to our available pool.
- NRO NC Election 2015: Call for Nominations
This is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- Pre-November 2011 MD5 Passwords for Maintainer Objects Removed on 13 July 2015
On Monday 13 July, the RIPE NCC removed all RIPE Database maintainer MD5 passwords that had not been changed since November 2011.
- 13 July is Deadline to Update Pre-Nov 2011 MD5 Passwords for MNTNR Objects
Updating old MD5 hashes in RIPE Database
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tbilisi
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Tbilisi took place on 19 May 2015 at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel in Georgia. A total of 90 attendees from six countries participated in the meeting.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open