- RIPE NCC to Reuse Referenced 16-bit ASNs
In accordance with the decision of RIPE Working Group Chairs, the RIPE NCC will start reassigning referenced ASNs once the pool of unreferenced 16-bit ASNs has been exhausted.
- Policy Proposal Implemented: 2012-07 "RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders"
The RIPE NCC has begun implementation of RIPE Policy Proposal 2012-07: "RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Resource Holders".
- RIPE NCC Launches General Meeting Registration Through LIR Portal
The RIPE NCC launched General Meeting registration for voting and attendance for the November 2014 meeting
- RIPE NCC Survey 2013 Key Findings and Results
The RIPE NCC has published a document detailing the actions taken in response to the RIPE NCC Survey 2013.
- RIPE NCC Receives Another Allocation from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 September 2014, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /12 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 22.214.171.124/12, which will be added to our available pool.
- NRO NC Call for Nominations
Call for nominations for the NRO NC from the RIPE NCC service region for 2014
- 94th Executive Board Meeting - Summary Notes and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 94th meeting on 19 June 2014.
- RIPE NCC Treasury Statute 2014
On 19 June 2014, the RIPE NCC Executive Board and the RIPE NCC Management signed the RIPE NCC Treasury Statute, which sets out the principles regarding the stable management of the RIPE NCC reserves
- Closure of Test Traffic Measurements Service and Changes to the DNS Monitoring Service
On 1 July 2014, the RIPE NCC Test Traffic Measurements Service (TTM) was shut down and the old DNS Monitoring Service (DNSMON) was phased out.
- Olaf Kolkman Steps Down From the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel
Olaf Kolkman has stepped down from the RIPE NCC Arbiters Panel