- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2015, including the Financial Report 2015, is now available.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2015
In 2015, the RIPE NCC received eight requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs). Our transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result.
- RIPE NCC Receives /15 from IANA's Recovered Pool
Yesterday, on 1 March 2016, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated the equivalent of a /15 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address ranges 188.8.131.52/18, 184.108.40.206/16, 220.127.116.11/18 and 18.104.22.168/17. We are currently adding these to our available pool.
- 104th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 104th meeting on 10 December 2015.
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2015
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 18-20 November 2015 adjacent to the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest.
- NRO NC Election 2015: Result
We are pleased to announce that Nurani Nimpuno was elected to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) at a Plenary session of the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest on 20 November 2015.
- Board Resolution to Suspend Creation of Multiple LIR Accounts
On 18 November 2015, the RIPE NCC Executive Board held a Board Meeting in which it made a resolution to temporarily restrict the ability of RIPE NCC members to acquire additional LIR accounts. The resolution also temporarily suspends existing, ongoing or pending requests of RIPE NCC members to open additional LIR accounts.
- NRO NC Nominations Deadline
Today is the deadline for all nominations to the Number Resource Organisation (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- NRO NC Election 2015: Call for Nominations Final Reminder
This is a final reminder of the call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC).