- RIPE NCC Involvement at SEE 4
A recap of the RIPE NCC's contribution to the SEE 4 meeting in Belgrade.
- 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The 98th and 99th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting minutes
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2014, including the Financial Report 2014, is now available.
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives a /13 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 March 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /13 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 18.104.22.168/13, which will be added to our available pool.
- Call for Nominations for RIPE NCC Executive Board
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 13 May 2015, an election will take place to fill two seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE NCC Consultations Report 2015
From November 2014 to January 2015, the RIPE NCC enlisted independent consultants to carry out interviews with RIPE NCC members and other interested parties in the RIPE community. The aim of these consultations was to check on our progress since the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and to identify issues that our community would like us to address.
- IANA Stewardship: Give Feedback on the Draft Proposal From the RIR Communities
The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team has published the first draft of an Internet numbers community proposal for the future of the IANA stewardship.