- RIPE NCC Consultations Report 2015
From November 2014 to January 2015, the RIPE NCC enlisted independent consultants to carry out interviews with RIPE NCC members and other interested parties in the RIPE community. The aim of these consultations was to check on our progress since the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and to identify issues that our community would like us to address.
- IANA Stewardship: Give Feedback on the Draft Proposal From the RIR Communities
The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team has published the first draft of an Internet numbers community proposal for the future of the IANA stewardship.
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce that the RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015 is now available.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2014 - Minutes
The minutes of the RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2014 were published on 18 December 2014.
- RIPE NCC Billing Procedure 2015
The RIPE NCC Billing Procedure 2015 is now published for RIPE NCC members.
- RIPE Community Selects CRISP Team Members
Following an open call for community volunteers, the RIPE Chair, Hans Petter Holen, has confirmed the appointment of two individuals from the RIPE community to the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship (CRISP) team.
- Wilfried Woeber Appointed to NRO NC
Wilfried Woeber was appointed to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) by the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2014
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 5-7 November 2014 adjacent to the RIPE 69 Meeting in London.
- ICANN 51: Continuing Global Discussion of IANA Stewardship and ICANN Accountability
The 51st ICANN meeting was held in Los Angeles, USA, from 11-16 October 2014, with questions surrounding the IANA stewardship transition and the accountability of ICANN driving much of the agenda.
- The RIPE NCC Disables SSLv3 Encryption For Its Services
The RIPE NCC disabled SSLv3 encryption for most of its services following a report last week about a bug that allows an attacker to compromise the encryption under certain conditions.