- RIPE NCC Office Closed 27 April for King's Day
RIPE NCC Office Closed 27 April for King's Day
- RIPE NCC and Russian Government Sign Memorandum of Understanding
RIPE NCC and Russian Government (Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation) Sign Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Office Opening Hours During Easter 2017
Office closure Easter 2017
- 110th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 110th meeting on 17 March 2017.
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2016 and Financial Report 2016
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2016 and Financial Report 2016 are now available.
- General Meeting May 2017 - Registration Open
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) will take place from 10-12 May 2017 in the InterContinental Budapest Hotel in Hungary, adjacent to the RIPE 74 Meeting. The GM begins with presentation of the reports from the RIPE NCC in the RIPE NCC Services Working Group at 16:00 UTC+2. The formal, members-only section of the GM starts immediately after the working group session.
- Call for Nominations for RIPE NCC Executive Board
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 10 May 2017, an election will take place to fill three seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- RIPE NCC Receives /19 from IANA's Recovered Pool
On 1 March 2017, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated the equivalent of a /19 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017
The RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017 is now available.
- Temporary Unavailability During RIPE NCC Office Move
Downtimes during RIPE NCC's office move.