- 104th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 104th meeting on 10 December 2015.
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2015
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 18-20 November 2015 adjacent to the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest.
- NRO NC Election 2015: Result
We are pleased to announce that Nurani Nimpuno was elected to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) at a Plenary session of the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest on 20 November 2015.
- Board Resolution to Suspend Creation of Multiple LIR Accounts
On 18 November 2015, the RIPE NCC Executive Board held a Board Meeting in which it made a resolution to temporarily restrict the ability of RIPE NCC members to acquire additional LIR accounts. The resolution also temporarily suspends existing, ongoing or pending requests of RIPE NCC members to open additional LIR accounts.
- NRO NC Nominations Deadline
Today is the deadline for all nominations to the Number Resource Organisation (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- NRO NC Election 2015: Call for Nominations Final Reminder
This is a final reminder of the call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- General Meeting November 2015 - Registration Open
- NRO NC Call for Nominations 2015
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Dmitry Kohmanyuk ends on 31 December 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives /14 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
Yesterday, on 2 September 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated a /14 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address ranges 126.96.36.199/15, 188.8.131.52/16 and 152.89/16. We are currently adding this to our available pool.