About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- Update on the IANA Transition
The RIPE NCC has published a section on its website that provides background information on the IANA functions, the role of stewardship of IANA and the RIPE NCC’s relationship to IANA.
- SEE 3 RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Report
The third South East Europe (SEE 3) RIPE NCC Regional Meeting took place from 14-15 April in Sofia, Bulgaria, attracting more than 200 participants from around the region.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests 2013
The report on law enforcement agency (LEA) requests details the nature of LEA requests to the RIPE NCC and the actions that were taken as a result.
- RIPE NCC Hosts Largest Roundtable Meeting To Date
On Wednesday, 19 February, the RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators in Brussels. Around 60 representatives of governments, national regulators and industry participated, making it the largest RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting to date.
- The RIPE NCC Welcomes 10,000th Member
On 18 February 2014, the RIPE NCC welcomed its 10,000th member into the association.
- RIPE NCC Member Update January 2014
The RIPE NCC Member Update January 2014 is now online
- 91st Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 91st meeting on 12 December 2013.
- RIPE Chair Dr. Rob Blokzijl Announces Retirement
On 18 October 2013, Dr. Rob Blokzijl, the founding member and Chair of RIPE, announced that he would step down as RIPE Chair at the conclusion of the RIPE 68 Meeting in Warsaw in May 2014.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2013
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 16-17 October 2013 adjacent to the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens. There were 97 attendees, excluding RIPE NCC staff and observers from the other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- RIPE NCC Member Update October 2013
The RIPE NCC Member Update October 2013 is now online.