About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- ENOG 9 / RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 9 Meeting Report
- RIPE NCC Announces "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Partnership with CITC in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - KSA, 6 May 2015. Today the RIPE NCC officially announced its partnership with the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the “Train the Trainer” initiative.
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
- Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC
/48 IPv6 PI and 32-bit ASN Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC, on 6 January 2015
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tehran
- Launching the RIPE NCC Academy
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce the launch of the RIPE NCC Academy, a virtual learning environment that allows you to take courses and obtain certificates online.
- Executive Board Resolution on Continuity of Services to all RIPE NCC Members
- RIPE NCC and CENTR Hold Joint Meeting With Governments
The RIPE NCC and CENTR, the European country code top-level domain (TLD) organisation, held a meeting on Wednesday, 1 October 2014, in Brussels, Belgium, for governments and regulators to discuss issues of relevance to both the RIPE and CENTR communities.
- ENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 8/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Report