About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- IANA Stewardship on the Agenda at RIPE NCC Roundtable Lunch for Governments and Regulators
Following on from many successful Roundtable Meetings for Governments and Regulators, the RIPE NCC organised a Roundtable Lunch for public sector participants adjacent to the RIPE 70 Meeting in Amsterdam on Thursday, 14 May 2015.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2015
The report on the General Meeting May 2015
- RIPE NCC Announces "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Partnership with CITC in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - KSA, 6 May 2015. Today the RIPE NCC officially announced its partnership with the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the “Train the Trainer” initiative.
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.
- RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
- Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC
/48 IPv6 PI and 32-bit ASN Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC, on 6 January 2015
- 97th Executive Board Meeting - Summary Notes and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 97th meeting on 11 December 2014.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tehran
- Launching the RIPE NCC Academy
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce the launch of the RIPE NCC Academy, a virtual learning environment that allows you to take courses and obtain certificates online.