About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC and Euro-IX Sign Memorandum of Understanding
The RIPE NCC and the European Internet Exchange Association (Euro-IX) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at the Euro-IX Forum in Krakow, Poland on 7 November 2016.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2016
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held from 26-28 October 2016 adjacent to the RIPE 73 Meeting in Madrid. There were 147 attendees, including RIPE NCC staff and observers from the other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- 108th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
- TRA Oman Hosts RIPE NCC IPv6 Workshop / RIPE NCC Members Meet in Oman
Muscat, 28 September 2016: The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) in Oman, in cooperation with RIPE NCC, held a series of IPv6 technical training workshops from 26–28 September 2016 at TRA’s headquarters in Muscat, Oman. Staff from eight private and governmental bodies participated in the workshops.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017
The Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017 is now available for your review.
- 107th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
- RIPE NCC Supports Sustainability of the IETF
The RIPE NCC Executive Board proposes an annual contribution of EUR 100,000 over the next ten years (2017-2026) to support the sustainability of the IETF.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016: Voting Report
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) May 2016 from 25-27 May 2016, the membership voted on four resolutions and to elect two RIPE NCC Executive Board members.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016
The RIPE NCC General Meeting took place from 25-27 May 2016.
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Gathers Regulators and Law Enforcement in Brussels
The RIPE NCC held a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 in Brussels. The meeting attracted around 50 representatives and public sector representatives from across the RIPE NCC service region.