About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
On 21 October 2015, the RIPE NCC published the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016 for members to review.
- 102nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 102nd meeting on 2 October 2015.
- CITC Holds DNSSEC Training Workshop in Riyadh with the RIPE NCC
The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of Saudi Arabia recently organised a DNSSEC training workshop in collaboration with the RIPE NCC. The workshop was held in Riyadh on 14 October 2015 and attracted participants from 11 networks and government agencies.
- RIPE NCC and CEPT Com-ITU Sign Letter of Understanding
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Yerevan
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Yerevan took place on 15 September 2015 at the Marriott Hotel Yerevan in Yerevan, Armenia. A total of 111 attendees from eight countries participated in the meeting.
- Proposal Regarding IANA Review Committee Selection Process
- The RIPE NCC Relocates Office in 2016
The RIPE NCC will move to a new office location in Amsterdam by mid-2016. We believe this move will make our organisation more efficient and will counter the limitations of our current location, solving a number of logistical challenges we've faced over the years. It will allow for an efficient work environment and will improve interaction and cooperation between departments. The new facility will offer greater flexibility to accommodate changes in function or occupancy. And we will realise lower recurring rental costs and maintenance fees over time. The result will be a comfortable, state-of-the-art and inspiring work environment that fosters health and productivity. The office is located at Stationsplein 5-7, adjacent to Amsterdam Centraal Station.
- Dr. Rob Blokzijl Receives Prestigious Jonathan B. Postel Service Award
Dr. Rob Blokzijl, founding member and Chairman Emeritus of RIPE, received the Jonathan B. Postel Service Award today during a ceremony at the 93rd IETF Meeting in Prague.
- 100th and 101st RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 100th meeting on 15 May 2015 and its 101st meeting on 16 June 2015.
- ENOG 9 / RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 9 Meeting Report