About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- Proposal Regarding IANA Review Committee Selection Process
- The RIPE NCC Relocates Office in 2016
The RIPE NCC will move to a new office location in Amsterdam by mid-2016. We believe this move will make our organisation more efficient and will counter the limitations of our current location, solving a number of logistical challenges we've faced over the years. It will allow for an efficient work environment and will improve interaction and cooperation between departments. The new facility will offer greater flexibility to accommodate changes in function or occupancy. And we will realise lower recurring rental costs and maintenance fees over time. The result will be a comfortable, state-of-the-art and inspiring work environment that fosters health and productivity. The office is located at Stationsplein 5-7, adjacent to Amsterdam Centraal Station.
- Dr. Rob Blokzijl Receives Prestigious Jonathan B. Postel Service Award
Dr. Rob Blokzijl, founding member and Chairman Emeritus of RIPE, received the Jonathan B. Postel Service Award today during a ceremony at the 93rd IETF Meeting in Prague.
- 100th and 101st RIPE NCC Executive Board Meetings
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 100th meeting on 15 May 2015 and its 101st meeting on 16 June 2015.
- ENOG 9 / RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 9 Meeting Report
- IANA Stewardship on the Agenda at RIPE NCC Roundtable Lunch for Governments and Regulators
Following on from many successful Roundtable Meetings for Governments and Regulators, the RIPE NCC organised a Roundtable Lunch for public sector participants adjacent to the RIPE 70 Meeting in Amsterdam on Thursday, 14 May 2015.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2015
The report on the General Meeting May 2015
- RIPE NCC Member Update May 2015
Issue 29 of the RIPE NCC Member Update
- RIPE NCC Announces "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Partnership with CITC in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - KSA, 6 May 2015. Today the RIPE NCC officially announced its partnership with the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the “Train the Trainer” initiative.
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.