About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- Creating Additional LIR Accounts
The ability for RIPE NCC members to again open additional LIR accounts was confirmed at the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 27 May 2016.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016: Voting Report
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) May 2016 from 25-27 May 2016, the membership voted on four resolutions and to elect two RIPE NCC Executive Board members.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016
The RIPE NCC General Meeting took place from 25-27 May 2016.
- IPv6 Roadshows Nominated for WSIS Prize – Vote Now!
Vote for the RIPE NCC IPv6 Roadshow to win the WSIS Prize 2016
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Gathers Regulators and Law Enforcement in Brussels
The RIPE NCC held a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 in Brussels. The meeting attracted around 50 representatives and public sector representatives from across the RIPE NCC service region.
- Member Redistribution of Surplus Included in 2016 Account Statement
On 14 January 2016, the RIPE NCC will send the annual statement of fees for 2016 to its members. The statement will be sent to the billing contact(s) of the LIR. The account statement will also include the redistribution of surplus to be paid to members who were active on 31 December 2015.
- Introducing the RIPE NCC’s New Look
The RIPE NCC today unveiled a fresh new look for the organisation, at the heart of which is a new logo.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
On 21 October 2015, the RIPE NCC published the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016 for members to review.
- 102nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 102nd meeting on 2 October 2015.
- CITC Holds DNSSEC Training Workshop in Riyadh with the RIPE NCC
The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of Saudi Arabia recently organised a DNSSEC training workshop in collaboration with the RIPE NCC. The workshop was held in Riyadh on 14 October 2015 and attracted participants from 11 networks and government agencies.