About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart - Now Updated
RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart
- RIPE NCC Academic Initiative: "How the Internet Works"
The RIPE NCC Academic Initiative: “How the Internet Works” is visiting Lebanon for an interactive course that lays out the basics of the Internet, its protocols, and the Domain Name System (DNS).
- RIPE NCC Holds Meeting for Ukrainian Law Enforcement
From 6-7 March 2017, the RIPE NCC held a meeting for Ukrainian Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) in Kiev.
- RIPE NCC Holds Meeting for Governments and Regulators
On Tuesday, 24 January 2017, the RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators in Brussels.
- RIPE NCC and ARISPA Sign Memorandum of Understanding
The RIPE NCC and the Arab Regional ISPs & DSPs Association (ARISPA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Beirut on 26 January 2017.
- Annual Statement 2017 / Redistribution of 2016 Surplus
LIRs can now view and download their annual statement for 2017 in the LIR Portal or by clicking the payment link on the last invoice the LIR received.
- 109th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 109th meeting on 15 December 2016.
- Change of RIPE NCC Address
Following the RIPE NCC’s move to our new office in December, we amended a number of RIPE Documents in order to reflect our new legal address. We urge everyone to update their records to reflect our change of address. Any post sent to our previous address will be forwarded to our new office address.
- RIPE NCC Welcomes 15,000th LIR
Today we welcome the 15,000th Local Internet Registry (LIR) to join the RIPE NCC. This comes after several years of intense growth across our service region — it was less than three years ago that we reached 10,000 LIRs. Coincidentally, this latest milestone comes as we are completing the move to our new office location in Amsterdam.
- RIPE NCC and Europol Enhance Cooperation to Tackle Cybercrime and Internet Security
The RIPE NCC and Europol signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at Europol’s headquarters in The Hague on 14 December 2016, with the aim of fostering continued cooperation between the two and lending one another expertise in the areas of cybercrime and Internet security.