About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart - Now Updated
RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart
- 108th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
- TRA Oman Hosts RIPE NCC IPv6 Workshop / RIPE NCC Members Meet in Oman
Muscat, 28 September 2016: The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) in Oman, in cooperation with RIPE NCC, held a series of IPv6 technical training workshops from 26–28 September 2016 at TRA’s headquarters in Muscat, Oman. Staff from eight private and governmental bodies participated in the workshops.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017
The Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017 is now available for your review.
- 107th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
- RIPE NCC Supports Sustainability of the IETF
The RIPE NCC Executive Board proposes an annual contribution of EUR 100,000 over the next ten years (2017-2026) to support the sustainability of the IETF.
- Creating Additional LIR Accounts
The ability for RIPE NCC members to again open additional LIR accounts was confirmed at the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 27 May 2016.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016: Voting Report
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) May 2016 from 25-27 May 2016, the membership voted on four resolutions and to elect two RIPE NCC Executive Board members.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016
The RIPE NCC General Meeting took place from 25-27 May 2016.
- IPv6 Roadshows Nominated for WSIS Prize – Vote Now!
Vote for the RIPE NCC IPv6 Roadshow to win the WSIS Prize 2016