About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- RIPE NCC Finance Updates
The RIPE NCC has completed work on billing process improvements and is currently preparing the invoicing for 2017. Below are the latest updates on our planning and implementation. Redistribution of surplus 2016 Billing procedure 2017 now online Charges for assignments and registrations New online payment system
- RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart - Now Updated
RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart
- RIPE NCC Survey 2016 - Key Findings and Proposed Actions
A list of all 40 key findings from the 2016 RIPE NCC Survey and actions proposed by the RIPE NCC is now available.
- RIPE NCC and Euro-IX Sign Memorandum of Understanding
The RIPE NCC and the European Internet Exchange Association (Euro-IX) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at the Euro-IX Forum in Krakow, Poland on 7 November 2016.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2016
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held from 26-28 October 2016 adjacent to the RIPE 73 Meeting in Madrid. There were 147 attendees, including RIPE NCC staff and observers from the other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- 108th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
- TRA Oman Hosts RIPE NCC IPv6 Workshop / RIPE NCC Members Meet in Oman
Muscat, 28 September 2016: The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) in Oman, in cooperation with RIPE NCC, held a series of IPv6 technical training workshops from 26–28 September 2016 at TRA’s headquarters in Muscat, Oman. Staff from eight private and governmental bodies participated in the workshops.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017
The Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2017 is now available for your review.
- 107th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
- RIPE NCC Supports Sustainability of the IETF
The RIPE NCC Executive Board proposes an annual contribution of EUR 100,000 over the next ten years (2017-2026) to support the sustainability of the IETF.