About RIPE and the RIPE NCC
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.
- RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart - Now Updated
RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart
- RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
RIPE NCC Participation at MENOG 15
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
- Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC
/48 IPv6 PI and 32-bit ASN Internet Number Resources Approved to the RIPE NCC, on 6 January 2015
- 97th Executive Board Meeting - Summary Notes and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 97th meeting on 11 December 2014.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tehran
- Launching the RIPE NCC Academy
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce the launch of the RIPE NCC Academy, a virtual learning environment that allows you to take courses and obtain certificates online.
- RIPE NCC Member Update: Issue 28
The RIPE NCC Member Update: Issue 28 is available for download.
- Executive Board Resolution on Continuity of Services to all RIPE NCC Members