You are here: Home > Participate > RIPE NCC Membership > Membership Information > FAQ: Membership & Billing > FAQ: New Members > Can I obtain a Class C address block?

Can I obtain a Class C address block?

Classful addressing (Class A, Class B, Class C, etc) is no longer in use. Classless Inter Domain Routing (CIDR) replaced it and is now one of the fundamental requirements for eligibility to receive Internet number resources.


If you would like to indicate on your website or any other publication that your organisation is a member of the RIPE NCC, please use the following graphic:

RIPE NCC member Logo

available in these formats: