You are here: Home > Participate > RIPE NCC Membership > FAQ: Membership & Billing > FAQ: Billing > How can I change my contact details?

How can I change my contact details?

If the billing address for your account has changed, or if you have a new contact for billing-related information, you can update your details using the LIR Portal.

You can use the LIR Portal to change your:

  • Billing address
  • Email address
  • Billing reference (for example, your purchase order number)

Please note that any amendments to your VAT number cannot be made through the LIR Portal. If you have any questions about your VAT number or other billing-related matters, please email the RIPE NCC billing department.