Why should I attend a RIPE Meeting?
RIPE Meetings offer several opportunities to:
- Develop an international network of peers and key players in the Internet community
- Join discussions about the policies and procedures that the RIPE NCC uses to allocate Internet number resources
- Participate in the RIPE Working Group sessions to discuss current technical and policy issues
- Take part in plenary sessions, listen to topical presentations, view demonstrations and attend relevant workshops and tutorials
- Meet with other attendees at lunches and informal evening social events
If you are uncertain what the meetings are all about, please see the past meetings minutes and agendas.