What can I expect from a Regional Meeting?
The meeting agenda usually includes:
- Presentations on local/regional Internet issues
- Presentations about issues affecting the Internet on a global level
- An introduction to RIPE, the RIPE Policy Development Process, the RIPE community and RIPE Working Groups
- An introduction to the RIPE NCC and an overview of its current activities and services
- Optional RIPE NCC training seminars
See the agendas of previous Regional Meetings for an overview of presentations.
You will also have the opportunity to speak to representatives from local and global industry organisations and RIPE NCC staff members.
Networking is a key part of Regional Meetings and ample time is built into the agenda for you to meet and discuss common issues with counterparts in your region.