1. Welcome, Preliminaries (18:00)
2. Report from the RIPE NCC (18:05)
The detailed Report from the RIPE NCC for the General Meeting (GM) will be presented in the RIPE NCC Services Working Group, which constitutes the first part of the GM. This takes place on Wednesday, 4 May 2011 at 16:00. GM attendees that have not registered for the RIPE Meeting are welcome to participate in this working group session.
The second part of the GM, which is open only to RIPE NCC members who have registered for the GM, will commence directly following the end of the RIPE NCC Services Working Group session. The Report from the RIPE NCC will not be repeated in the second part of the GM.
3. Presentation of the RIPE NCC 2010 Financial Report (18:10)
4. Adoption of the RIPE NCC 2010 Audited Financial Report (18:25)
The formal resolution:
"The General Meeting adopts the 2010 Financial Report of the RIPE NCC."
You can find the RIPE NCC 2010 Financial Report in the Annual Report
5. Discharge of the Executive Board (18:30)
The formal resolution: "The General Meeting discharges the Executive Board with regard to its actions as they appear from the Annual Report 2010."
The RIPE NCC 2010 Annual Report will be published and announced on 6 April 2011.
6. Financial Status Q1/2011 and Outlook (18:35)
7. Report from the Executive Board (18:50)
8. RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections (19:00)
The RIPE NCC Executive Board elections are to fill the seats being vacated by Fahad AlShirawi and Andreas Wittkemper.
Introduction of Executive Board candidates (19:00 - 19:15)
Election for first seat: 19:15 - 19:30
Election for second seat