1. Welcome, Preliminaries
2. Report from the RIPE NCC
The detailed Report from the RIPE NCC for the General Meeting (GM) will be presented in the RIPE NCC Services Working Group, which constitutes the first part of the GM. This takes place on Wednesday, 6 May 2009 at 16:00. GM attendees that have not registered for the RIPE Meeting are welcome to participate in this working group session.
The second part of the GM, which is open only to RIPE NCC members who have registered for the GM, will commence directly following the end of the RIPE NCC Services Working Group session. The Report from the RIPE NCC will not be repeated in the second part of the GM.
3. Presentation of the RIPE NCC 2008 Financial Report
4. Adoption of the RIPE NCC 2008 Audited Financial Report
The formal resolution:
"The General Meeting adopts the 2008 Financial Report of the RIPE NCC."
You can find the RIPE NCC 2008 Financial Report in the Annual Report.
5. Discharge of the Executive Board
The formal resolution: "The General Meeting discharges the Executive Board with regard to its actions as they appear from the Annual Report 2008."
The RIPE NCC 2008 Annual Report has been published and announced on 8 April 2009.
6. Financial Status Q1/2009 and Outlook
7. Report from the Executive Board
8. Charging Scheme 2010 Scenarios
With the adoption of policy 2007-01, "Direct Internet Resource Assignments to End Users from the RIPE NCC", the RIPE NCC Executive Board would like to gather feedback on possible charging scheme scenarios for 2010. The RIPE NCC will present different charging scheme scenarios to support discussion.
9. Voting Options for RIPE NCC General Meetings
A presentation will be delivered on voting procedures and voting systems, including electronic voting. Discussion will follow.
10. RIPE NCC Executive Board Election
The RIPE NCC Executive Board election is to fill the seat being vacated by Dmitry Burkov.
- Presentations by candidates
- Election for one three-year seat