1. Welcome, Preliminaries
2. Report from the RIPE NCC
The detailed Report from the RIPE NCC for the General Meeting (GM) will be presented in the RIPE NCC Services Working Group, which constitutes the first part of the GM. This takes place on Wednesday, 7 May 2008 at 16:00. GM attendees that have not registered for the RIPE Meeting are welcome to participate in this working group session.
The second part of the GM, which is open only to RIPE NCC members who have registered for the GM, will commence directly following the end of the RIPE NCC Services Working Group session. The Report from the RIPE NCC will not be repeated in the second part of the GM.
3. Presentation of the RIPE NCC 2007 Financial Report
4. Adoption of the RIPE NCC 2007 Audited Financial Report
The formal resolution:
"The General Meeting adopts the 2007 Financial Report of the RIPE NCC."
You can find the RIPE NCC 2007 Financial Report in the Annual Report.
5. Discharge of the Executive Board
The formal resolution: "The General Meeting discharges the Executive Board with regard to its actions as they appear from the Annual Report."
The RIPE NCC 2007 Annual Report is available online. [ PDF 7.43 MB ]
6. Financial Status Q1/2008 and Outlook
7. Report from the Executive Board
8. Approval of new nominees to the Arbitration Pool
The formal resolution: "The General meeting approves the addition of Olaf Kolkman, Jaap Akkerhuis and Remco van Mook to the RIPE NCC Arbitration Pool."
9. RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections
The RIPE NCC Executive Board elections are to fill the seats being vacated by Kees Neggers and Jim Reid. The election process will be chaired by Executive Board Treasurer, János Zsakó. The list of confirmed candidates is available online.
- Presentations by Candidates
- Elections for two three-year seats