Routing Working Group

[routing-wg] Reminder: RIPE NCC Open House: RIS in Focus

User Image

Emile Aben

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder for the RIPE NCC Open House session on Mon 20 October
10 UTC: RIS in Focus

Event details and registration are here:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/open-house/ripe-ncc-open-house-ris-in-focus

Hope to see you there, to help us shape our routing information system RIS!

kind regards,
Emile Aben

Paul Hoogsteder

2020-10-19 14:06:21 CET

Hi Emile,

you mean Tuesday right?

Kind regards,

Paul.

> Dear colleagues,
>
> This is a reminder for the RIPE NCC Open House session on Mon 20 October
> 10 UTC: RIS in Focus
>
> Event details and registration are here:
> https://www.ripe.net/participate/meetings/open-house/ripe-ncc-open-house-ris-in-focus
>

> Hope to see you there, to help us shape our routing information system
> RIS!
>
> kind regards,
> Emile Aben
> RIPE NCC

User Image

Emile Aben

Op 2020-10-19 om 14:06 schreef Paul Hoogsteder:
> Hi Emile,
>
> you mean Tuesday right?
Thanks for the correction Paul. This indeed is on Tuesday.

best regards,
Emile