RIPE Chair Discussion List

[ripe-chair-discuss] Where is consensus happening?

Rob Evans

During the social last night I realised that I'd come away from the BoF
yesterday with a different interpretation of the subject we nearly
rat-holed on, and that's where the consensus call is happening.

I expected it would be on ripe-list as this is a community thing, but
the person I was talking with said they thought it would be this list.

Cheers,
Rob

Randy Bush

2019-05-22 11:27:16 CET

> I expected it would be on ripe-list as this is a community thing, but
> the person I was talking with said they thought it would be this list.

i can live with either, but i assumed the former, the ripe-list.

randy

Jim Reid

2019-05-22 11:29:27 CET

> On 22 May 2019, at 10:19, Rob Evans <Rob.Evans _at_ jisc.ac _dot_ uk> wrote:
>
> I expected it would be on ripe-list as this is a community thing, but
> the person I was talking with said they thought it would be this list.

FWIW my understanding that consensus call will happen (and has to happen) on the ripe-list, not here.

Hans Petter Holen

2019-05-22 11:29:37 CET

The discussion takes place on this list.

Final call for consensus will be on the ripe-list.

On Wed, 22 May 2019 at 09:27, Randy Bush <randy _at_ psg _dot_ com> wrote:

> > I expected it would be on ripe-list as this is a community thing, but
> > the person I was talking with said they thought it would be this list.
>
> i can live with either, but i assumed the former, the ripe-list.
>
> randy
>
> --
-- Hans Petter Holen Mobile +47 45 06 60 54 | hph _at_ oslo _dot_ net |
http://hph.oslo.net