RIPE Chair Discussion List

[ripe-chair-discuss] IESG invited guest at the WG Chairs Training at RIPE 79

Hans Petter Holen

2019-08-30 16:14:54 CET

The IETF has similar challenges as the RIPE community, and Warren Kumari
from the IESG has expressed interest in participating in the training.

I think this is an excellent idea to support RIPE - IETF relationships.

Unless there are any objections I will invite him to join us for this
training.

--
Sincerely,
Hans Petter Holen - hph _at_ oslo _dot_ net - +47 45066054

Nick Hilliard

2019-08-30 16:16:03 CET

Hans Petter Holen wrote on 30/08/2019 15:14:
> The IETF has similar challenges as the RIPE community, and Warren Kumari
> from the IESG has expressed interest in participating in the training.
>
> I think this is an excellent idea to support RIPE - IETF relationships.
>
> Unless there are any objections I will invite him to join us for this
> training.

Sounds good!

Nick

Hans Petter Holen

2019-08-30 16:24:39 CET

It is too late in a Friday for me to send emails since there is no "undo"
button.

This one was really for the wg-chairs list...