RIPE Atlas

[atlas] v1 Prove #266 gone offline

User Image

Andreas Kerber

our v1 probe #266 has gone into a boot loop, loosing/reconnecting network link every few seconds.
Is there troubleshooting advice for a v1 probe doing that? Already tried on a number other USB feeds and different switches.

Andreas

User Image

Johan ter Beest

Hi Andreas,

On 29/12/2021 11:29, Andreas S. Kerber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> our v1 probe #266 has gone into a boot loop, loosing/reconnecting network link every few seconds.
> Is there troubleshooting advice for a v1 probe doing that? Already tried on a number other USB feeds and different switches.

Unfortunately not, this seems to be the most common way the old v1
probes die...

You can apply for a replacement hardware probe or install a software
probe if that is an option for you.

Kind regards,

Johan ter Beest
RIPE Atlas Team