RIPE Atlas

[atlas] Status Check API Documentation

Julian Panke

2020-11-12 19:11:51 CET

Hello,

I can not find any documentation about the status-check API anymore.
The documentation disappeared when the new Atlas UI went live, I think.

So I am wondering. Is the status-check API deprecated? And if not, where do I find the documentation?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Sincere regards
Julian Panke

User Image

Jasper den Hertog

hi Julian,

That documentation can be found at:

https://beta-docs.atlas.ripe.net/apis/measurements/status-checks.html

All documentation in general can now be found at:

beta-docs.atlas.ripe.net

Greetings,

Jasper den Hertog
RIPE Atlas Team