RIPE Atlas

[atlas] New on RIPE Labs: Measuring IP Connectivity with RIPE Atlas

User Image

Mirjam Kühne

Dear colleagues,

During a hackathon Branimir Petricevi and his colleagues at Leaseweb
wanted to measure network performance that most accurately simulates a
customer's experience with a network. They used RIPE Atlas to do that.
Find out more in this new RIPE Labs article:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/branimir_petricevic/measuring-ip-connectivity-with-ripe-atlas

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kühne

James Gannon

2020-06-24 11:33:33 CET

I assume that this is related to the unauthorized probe transfers that occurred?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 24 Jun 2020, at 10:09, Mirjam Kuehne <mir _at_ ripe _dot_ net> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> During a hackathon Branimir Petricevi and his colleagues at Leaseweb
> wanted to measure network performance that most accurately simulates a
> customer's experience with a network. They used RIPE Atlas to do that.
> Find out more in this new RIPE Labs article:
>
> https://labs.ripe.net/Members/branimir_petricevic/measuring-ip-connectivity-with-ripe-atlas
>
> Kind regards,
> Mirjam Kühne
> RIPE NCC

User Image

Carsten Schiefner

2020-06-26 09:31:20 CET

> Am 24.06.2020 um 11:34 schrieb James Gannon <james _at_ cyberinvasion _dot_ net>:
>
> I assume that this is related to the unauthorized probe transfers that occurred?

Ouch! :-/