RIPE Atlas

[atlas] daily income zero ripe probe 32256 credits com338.934.911

User Image

Kiran Gunana

2022-01-20 15:31:59 CET

Dears,

Any reason why my daily income in credits is zero even though my probe is almost online everyday ?

My probe ID : 32256

Also I would appreciate few donations ( 4 million credits) on credits as I need to initiate new measurements ?

Kind Regards,

Kiran Gunana

Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op onze website
Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur  notre site web
This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on  our website
User Image

James Gannon

2022-01-20 15:34:25 CET

Sent you 3.9m.

-JG

Any reason why my daily income in credits is zero even though my probe is almost online everyday ?

My probe ID : 32256

Also I would appreciate few donations ( 4 million credits) on credits as I need to initiate new measurements ?

Kind Regards,
Kiran Gunana

Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op onze website
Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur notre site web
This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on our website
User Image

Albert Barnes

2022-01-20 23:04:55 CET

1mill sent.

cheers.
============================

On 21/01/2022 3:31 am, kiran.gunana _at_ colruytgroup _dot_ com wrote:

> Dears,
>
> Any reason why my daily income in credits is zero even though my probe
> is almost online everyday ?
>
> My probe ID : 32256
>
> Also I would appreciate few donations ( 4 million credits) on credits
> as I need to initiate new measurements ?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Kiran Gunana
>

> /
>
> Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op _onze
> website _
>
> Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur _notre site web
> _
>
> This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on _our
> website _
>
> /

User Image

Gerdriaan Mulder

2022-01-21 09:43:22 CET

There are few tags on your probe regarding DNS resolution set by the system:

* DNS problem suspected
* Doesn't Resolve AAAA
* Doesn't Resolve A

I'm not sure it they have any influence on the credit system, but you
might want to take a look at it.

Best regards,
Gerdriaan Mulder

PS. sending a few credits your way