RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative

[RACI-list] Upcoming Fellowships

User Image

Gergana Petrova

Dear all,

Due to some questions I've received, I'd like to send you the following
information.

In addition to RACI, which funds academics to present their research at
our meetings, we also have another oppourunity - for those who have
nothing to present yet - the RIPE, SEE, MENOG and ENOG Fellowships.

Anyone within the RIPE NCC Service Region can apply for this type of
funding, which will cover the meeting fee, flight and accommodation.
Interested applicants need to outline their professional or academic
career and motivation to attend:

For RIPE 80 (11-15 May, Berlin)
https://ripe.net/fellowship
Deadline: 9 February

For SEE 9 (7-8 April, Ljubljana)
https://ripe.net/see-9/fellowship
Deadline: 9 February

For MENOG 20 (15-19 March, Manama)
https://www.menog.org/fellowship
Deadline: 1 February

For ENOG 17 (8-9 June, Moscow)
https://www.enog.org/fellowship
Deadline: 19 April

In general the advice I give is: if you have research to present, better
apply for RACI. If you don't, but you are interested to get involved
with the RIPE Community in person, apply for the Fellowships.

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to spread the info
about the fellowships to anyone who you think might be interested.

Best regards,
Gergana

--
Gergana Petrova
External Relations

Anna Maria Mandalari

2020-01-16 10:33:48 CET

Hi Gergana,

Do you think it is better for me to apply for the fellowship considering that I got the RACI twice already?
Or maybe I can talk with Vesna because we are continuing the work for the IoT hackathon and she said that she could cover the costs of the next meeting if we do.

Thanks,
Anna