Database Working Group

[db-wg] NWI-9: Making the Whois NRTM Service Public

User Image

Ed Shryane

Dear colleagues,

Last month, as part of the DB-WG NWI-9 proposal, the RIPE NCC Executive Board resolved to make the Whois NRTM Service public.

The full minutes of the Board meeting are on our website:
https://www.ripe.net/about-us/executive-board/minutes/2019/minutes-130th-ripe-ncc-executive-board-meeting

We will now start working on all aspects related to implementing this decision and will have more details for you soon.

Regards
Ed Shryane

Cynthia Revström

2020-01-16 11:42:29 CET