Connect Working Group

Threaded

[connect-wg] Announcing the SDIA Open Data Hub

User Image

Michael Oghia

2021-08-16 12:39:51 CET

Hi everyone,

I hope you're well and enjoying the summer. I want to share a RIPE Labs post

I wrote last week about a new transparency and sustainability initiative
that my organisation, the Sustainable Digital Infrastructure Alliance
(SDIA), is in the process of building. You can see the announcement below,
and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Best,
-Michael
Director of Communications & External Relations
Sustainable Digital Infrastructure Alliance (SDIA
)
ICT sustainability advocate | IRPC
 Steering Committee member
Belgrade, Serbia (UTC+2) | Twitter  |