[connect-wg] To Green the Internet, We Need RIPE

User Image

Michael Oghia

2020-06-29 17:21:23 CET

Hi everyone,

I wrote a post

for RIPE Labs drawing on lessons from a plenary session on ICT
sustainability that I co-moderated at EuroDIG earlier this month. It offers
concrete suggestions and explains why, as operators and managers, you're at
the forefront of the endeavour to make the Internet more sustainable.

Happy to discuss in case you have questions or would like additional
resources.

Best,
-Michael Oghia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mirjam Kuehne <mir _at_ ripe _dot_ net>
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 4:14 PM
Subject: [ripe-list] New on RIPE Labs: To Green the Internet, We Need RIPE
To: RIPE List <ripe-list _at_ ripe _dot_ net>

Dear colleagues,

What can you do - as a network operator and as a user - to work towards
a sustainable Internet? Read Michael Oghia's RIPE Labs article on why
support from the RIPE community is essential for a vision of a greener
ICT ecosystem to succeed:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/michael_oghia/to-green-the-internet-we-need-ripe

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kühne