Connect Working Group

[connect-wg] Agenda for Connect-WG @ RIPE 80

User Image

Florence Lavroff

2020-05-06 17:25:37 CET

Dear friends of the Connect WG,

We are about about one week away from our first virtual Connect Working
Group, which will take place on Thursday, May 14th from 1 PM to 2.45 PM
local time with a 15-min coffee break from 1.45 to 2 PM.

Thanks a lot for the feedback so far about the content you'd like we cover
during this session.

Here is our draft agenda :

1. Opening (Welcome, scribe appointment, agenda, proposed session format) -
3 min
2. Peering (dis)agreements during covid-19 times - Will Van Gulik, 15 min
3. The challenge of remote hands under covid-19 restrictions, Part I -  25
min
4. Coffee break
5. The challenge of remote hands under covid-19 restrictions, Part II -  20
min
4. Covid-19 IXP update - Bijal Sanghani, Euro-IX, 15 mins
5. Closure - 3 mins

Do not forget to register for the meeting to receive your Zoom invitation.

Stay safe and healthy everyone !
Best regards,

Florence, Remco and Will
Connect-WG co-chairs
--
Florence Lavroff / lavroff _at_ google _dot_ com  / +31 6 11 01 55 80
Infrastructure Acquisition and Interconnect / Google EMEA

Denesh Bhabuta

2020-05-07 13:29:19 CET

> On 6 May 2020, at 16:25, Florence Lavroff <lavroff _at_ google _dot_ com> wrote:
> Dear friends of the Connect WG,
> We are about about one week away from our first virtual Connect Working Group, which will take place on Thursday, May 14th from 1 PM to 2.45 PM local time with a 15-min coffee break from 1.45 to 2 PM.

Thanks for the agenda.. but wanted to double check.. the RIPE 80 website lists this as being on Wednesday 13th May.

Regards
Denesh
User Image

Florence Lavroff

2020-05-11 16:56:26 CET

Dear all,

The Connect Working Group is just around the corner - on Wednesday, May
13th - not on the 14th. Apologies for the mistake.

There are changes to the agenda. We are to send an update shortly.

Best regards,

Florence, Remco and Will
Connect-WG co-chairs