Address Policy Working Group

[address-policy-wg] Excellent Presnetations & Videos, how can I help?

User Image

Karla Wagner

2021-11-23 12:38:31 CET

Good Morning!

The material presented hung together well, and the speakers asked excellent questions.  Thank you for that !!

Having a keen interest (and a course or two) in public policy, I'd be interested in helping out.

Please let me know.  (The speaker indicated that help was needed, and to refer to the mailing lists.)

Met vriendelijke groet,
Karla

Verzonden door ProtonMail Secure Email.
User Image

Leo Vegoda

2021-11-23 14:52:38 CET

Hi Karla,

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 3:38 AM Karla Wagner via address-policy-wg
<address-policy-wg _at_ ripe _dot_ net> wrote:

> Good Morning!
>
> The material presented hung together well, and the speakers asked excellent questions.  Thank you for that !!
>
> Having a keen interest (and a course or two) in public policy, I'd be interested in helping out.
>

> Please let me know.  (The speaker indicated that help was needed, and to refer to the mailing lists.)

Thanks for stepping forward and volunteering.

We'll be posting messages asking for input on the topics raised during
today's session soon. Your input is welcome!

Thanks,

Leo Vegoda for the Address Policy WG co-chairs