RIPE Policies are developed by the community through an open, transparent and bottom-up process. Anyone interested in the Internet can suggest a policy or join the discussion on existing policy proposals.
Learn more about the RIPE Policy Development Process (PDP) and how to get involved.
The policies and process documents that affect transfers of Internet number resources are:
- " " (sections 5.5 and 6.4)
- "IPv6 Address Allocation and Assignment Policy" (section 8)
- "Autonomous System (AS) Number Assignment Policies" (section 4.0)
- "Transfer of Internet Number Resource Records and Change of a Member's Official Legal Name"
- "Contractual Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC Service Region"
- "Policy for Inter-RIR Transfers of Internet Resources"