How can I find someone offering/seeking IPv4 address space?

It is up to LIRs and/or End Users to arrange their own transfers. However, for transfers of allocated PA space, the RIPE NCC has developed a listing service for members to advertise the IPv4 resources they are offering/seeking.

LIRs are under no obligation to use the service, and may arrange transfers independently.