When can I request an additional IPv4 allocation?

When you need more IP space and have not yet received a one time /22 from the last /8, you may request this as an additional IPv4 allocation. Only RIPE NCC members can receive this /22 IPv4 allocation.

When LIRs have already received a /22 from the RIPE NCC, additional address space can be transferred between RIPE NCC members.

Related links: