Do you have a contractual relationship (Connectivity Services Agreement, Managed Network Services Agreement, etc.) with an organisation present on the list of RIPE NCC Members?

Please check the list of RIPE NCC members to see whether you are already using services provided by one of the organisations present there. You might want to contact this provider and check with them if they will sign an End User Assignment Agreement with your organisation.

If your answer is "Yes", you will be able to provide the LIR's organisation name in the next step.