I want to request independent resources for one of my customers. What do I need to do?

You are required to set up an End User Assignment Agreement with your customer. This agreement should meet the requirements as listed in Contractual Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC Service Region .

You will need to provide a copy of this agreement with the request you send to the RIPE NCC. Additionally you will need to supply company registration papers [http://www.ripe.net/info/faq/rs/company-reg.html].

Please make sure that the organisation name is exactly the same in:

  • The request form
  • The End User Assignment Agreement
  • The company registration document
  • The "org-name:" field of the organisation object for this customer