If I have a /32 IPv6 allocation, how can I get more address space?

Every RIPE NCC member (LIR) may request up to a /29 of initial IPv6 address space, without submitting any documentation. If you hold more than one IPv6 allocation, all existing blocks can be extended up to a /29. You can request this extension by submitting the IPv6 Additional Allocation Request Form through the LIR Portal or by emailing it to .