How can I get an IPv6 allocation from RIPE NCC?

To get an IPv6 allocation from the RIPE NCC, you must be a Local Internet Registry (LIR)/RIPE NCC member. If you are already an LIR/RIPE NCC member, you can request an IPv6 allocation by completing the IPv6 First Allocation Request Form. To receive an IPv6 allocation, you will need to have a plan to make sub-allocations to other organisations and/or make End Site assignments within two years.

See the RIPE Document "IPv6 Address Allocation and Assignment Policy" for more information about receiving an IPv6 allocation.