News & Announcements
- RIPE NCC Launches the RIPE Database Training Course
The RIPE NCC is launching the fourth course in its training portfolio, the RIPE Database Training Course.
- Meeting Brings Together RIRs and Law Enforcement Agencies
The UK Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) and the RIPE NCC, together with the other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs), organised a dedicated meeting for Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) for the third time on 13 March.
- RIPE NCC Hosts Brussels Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators
The first 2013 Roundtable Meeting was held in Brussels on 19 March, adjacent to the European Commission's High Level Group on Internet Governance, and attracted around 40 participants from governments, regulators and industry.
- Axel Pawlik Represents RIPE NCC at Royal Briefing on Dutch Role in Digital Economy
- 9,000 RIPE NCC Members
The RIPE NCC is pleased to welcome our 9,000th member, who joined this week.
- RIPE NCC Supporting TERENA Networking Conference 2013
The RIPE NCC is proud to be sponsor of the TERENA Networking Conference 2013, which takes place in Maastricht, the Netherlands, from 3-6 June 2013.
- RIPE NCC Response to Government Interest in an Arab RIR
Over the past weeks and following on from talks at last year's ITU WTSA and WCIT events, both AFRINIC and the RIPE NCC have been asked to participate in discussions concerning the possibility of establishing a new Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for the Arabic-speaking community. In the spirit of open community discussion, both AFRINIC and the RIPE NCC feel that this should be brought to the attention of our members and community.
- RIPE NCC to Host Arab IGF MAG Meeting and Open Consultation
The RIPE NCC and the TRA of the UAE are pleased to be co-hosting an Open Consultation and meeting of the Arab Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group (AMAG) in preparation for the second Arab Internet Governance Forum.
- Internet Governance and the RIPE NCC: the Year Ahead
Internet governance is an important area of resource investment for the RIPE NCC. This article looks at some of the major Internet discussions taking place in 2013. Under an over-arching goal of ensuring the informed development of public policy relating to the Internet, the RIPE NCC has a number of areas of priority over the coming 12 months.
- The RIPE NCC's Case Against the State of the Netherlands Dismissed