News & Announcements
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests 2013
The report on law enforcement agency (LEA) requests details the nature of LEA requests to the RIPE NCC and the actions that were taken as a result.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Call for Nominations
There is a call for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board. The election will take place at the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 14 May 2014.
- RIPE NCC Hosts Largest Roundtable Meeting To Date
On Wednesday, 19 February, the RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators in Brussels. Around 60 representatives of governments, national regulators and industry participated, making it the largest RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting to date.
- The RIPE NCC Welcomes 10,000th Member
On 18 February 2014, the RIPE NCC welcomed its 10,000th member into the association.
- RIPE NCC Member Update January 2014
The RIPE NCC Member Update January 2014 is now online
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014
We are pleased to announce that the RIPE NCC's Activity Plan and Budget for 2014 is now available online.
- 91st Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 91st meeting on 12 December 2013.
- NCC Survey 2013 - Key Findings and Proposed Actions
The RIPE NCC has released a document outlining the key findings from the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and the actions it proposes to take to address the issues highlighted by RIPE NCC members and other interested parties.
- RIPE NCC Report on the 2013 IGF
The eighth Internet Governance Forum (IGF) took place in Bali, Indonesia from 22-25 October 2013. The event brought together more than 1,500 people from 111 countries to discuss the future of Internet governance under this year’s theme of “Building Bridges – Enhancing Multi-stakeholder Cooperation for Growth and Sustainable Development.”
- RIPE Chair Dr. Rob Blokzijl Announces Retirement
On 18 October 2013, Dr. Rob Blokzijl, the founding member and Chair of RIPE, announced that he would step down as RIPE Chair at the conclusion of the RIPE 68 Meeting in Warsaw in May 2014.