- TERENA Secretary General Receives Royal Recognition for Contribution to the Internet
The RIPE NCC congratulates Karel Vietsch on his appointment as an Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau, which is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed in the Netherlands.
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012, including the Financial Report 2012, is now published.
- RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014
The RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014 is now available online.
- A Reminder About Incorrect Use of the RIPE Database
Over the past few months there have been a number of reported incidents where misuse of the RIPE Database may have occurred. Most recently, we have received complaints that companies have been using contact information in the RIPE Database to market their services to members of the RIPE community.
- Axel Pawlik Represents RIPE NCC at Royal Briefing on Dutch Role in Digital Economy
- 9,000 RIPE NCC Members
The RIPE NCC is pleased to welcome our 9,000th member, who joined this week.
- RIPE NCC Response to Government Interest in an Arab RIR
Over the past weeks and following on from talks at last year's ITU WTSA and WCIT events, both AFRINIC and the RIPE NCC have been asked to participate in discussions concerning the possibility of establishing a new Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for the Arabic-speaking community. In the spirit of open community discussion, both AFRINIC and the RIPE NCC feel that this should be brought to the attention of our members and community.
- Registration Open for RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2013
- RIPE NCC Survey 2011 - Key Findings and Actions
In 2011, the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) carried out the RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011 on our behalf.
- Middle East Peering Forum to Debut in Dubai
Opportunity for International Peering Community to Interconnect