- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2013: Registration Open
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM), which will take from October 16-17 2013 at the Athenaeum Hotel in Athens, Greece. The GM takes place alongside the RIPE 67 Meeting, which runs from 14-18 October.
- Update on the RIPE NCC Survey 2013
The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 was conducted in May and June by the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) on behalf of the RIPE NCC.
- Request for Trusted Party to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
The RIPE NCC has undertaken a project, under the guidance and approval of the RIPE NCC Executive Board, to set up a "warm node" that can operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting 25 June 2013
The RIPE NCC Executive Board met on 25 June 2013.
- The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is Now Online
- Changes to the RIPE NCC Senior Management Team
Kaveh Ranjbar joins the RIPE NCC's Senior Management Team as Head of the Science Division.
- RIPE NCC Launches New 'IPv6 in the RIPE Database' Webinar
The RIPE NCC has launched a fourth webinar as part of its online training services: IPv6 in the RIPE Database.
- TERENA Secretary General Receives Royal Recognition for Contribution to the Internet
The RIPE NCC congratulates Karel Vietsch on his appointment as an Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau, which is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed in the Netherlands.
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012, including the Financial Report 2012, is now published.
- RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014
The RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014 is now available online.