- RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting 25 June 2013
The RIPE NCC Executive Board met on 25 June 2013.
- The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is Now Online
- Changes to the RIPE NCC Senior Management Team
Kaveh Ranjbar joins the RIPE NCC's Senior Management Team as Head of the Science Division.
- RIPE NCC Launches New 'IPv6 in the RIPE Database' Webinar
The RIPE NCC has launched a fourth webinar as part of its online training services: IPv6 in the RIPE Database.
- TERENA Secretary General Receives Royal Recognition for Contribution to the Internet
The RIPE NCC congratulates Karel Vietsch on his appointment as an Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau, which is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed in the Netherlands.
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012, including the Financial Report 2012, is now published.
- RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014
The RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2014 is now available online.
- A Reminder About Incorrect Use of the RIPE Database
Over the past few months there have been a number of reported incidents where misuse of the RIPE Database may have occurred. Most recently, we have received complaints that companies have been using contact information in the RIPE Database to market their services to members of the RIPE community.
- Axel Pawlik Represents RIPE NCC at Royal Briefing on Dutch Role in Digital Economy
- 9,000 RIPE NCC Members
The RIPE NCC is pleased to welcome our 9,000th member, who joined this week.