- RIPE NCC Executive Board Call for Nominations
There is a call for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board. The election will take place at the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 14 May 2014.
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014
We are pleased to announce that the RIPE NCC's Activity Plan and Budget for 2014 is now available online.
- NCC Survey 2013 - Key Findings and Proposed Actions
The RIPE NCC has released a document outlining the key findings from the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and the actions it proposes to take to address the issues highlighted by RIPE NCC members and other interested parties.
- Expansion of Eligible Address Space for Resource Certification (RPKI)
All address space transferred to the RIPE NCC by other RIRs is now eligible for Resource Certification (RPKI).
- RIPE NCC Awards Youth Fellowships to Internet Governance Forum
As part of an ongoing effort to increase youth participation in the global dialogue about Internet governance, the RIPE NCC offers fellowships that allow young people from the RIPE NCC service region to attend regional Internet Governance Forums (IGFs). Thanks to these fellowships, Thijl Klerkx (19) from the Netherlands and Ana Kakalashvili (20) from Georgia attended the second Arab IGF, which took place this week in Algeria.
- Results of RIPE NCC Survey 2013
The Oxford Internet Institute (OII) report on the results of the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is now published. The full report also contains the raw data with all statistics and responses to open questions.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2013: Registration Open
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM), which will take from October 16-17 2013 at the Athenaeum Hotel in Athens, Greece. The GM takes place alongside the RIPE 67 Meeting, which runs from 14-18 October.
- Update on the RIPE NCC Survey 2013
The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 was conducted in May and June by the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) on behalf of the RIPE NCC.
- Request for Trusted Party to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
The RIPE NCC has undertaken a project, under the guidance and approval of the RIPE NCC Executive Board, to set up a "warm node" that can operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting 25 June 2013
The RIPE NCC Executive Board met on 25 June 2013.